Booking a Junior Suite ensured we had plenty of room in a city where many hotel rooms are tiny. The added bonus was a kitchenette. Whilst basic, enabled us to have a light breakfast, make a sandwich or eat a light dinner of for example steak and salad rather have to go out for every meal, every day. The position of the hotel is great with the subway close by, many good restaurants, attractions, deli's and even a pharmacy within easy walking distance. A really choice and one that we will revisit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in vibrant Midtown East, Affinia Dumont has a little something for everyone. As one of the top boutique hotels in Midtown East NYC, business travelers admire our big desks and convenient location. Leisure travelers like our family-friendly suites with extra room for the little ones, and cruising around the neighborhood on our Republic Bikes. And everyone loves our Skyline Suites, with inspiring views of the historic Chrysler Building and tranquil East River. Join us nightly in our Midtown East hotel for a glass of red or white at our complimentary Wine Hour, located in the lobby from 5-6 p.m. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Affinia Dumont reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Affinia Dumont Hotel New York City
- Affinia Dumont New York City