I stayed in the hotel with my wife and three children for a week. The rooms are spacious and the kitchen makes the trip so much cheaper. The hotel is well located, close to restaurants, supermarkets and delis. The only downside, as previously mentioned for the hotel, is the excessive internet charges. It is free to use the wifi in the lobby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in vibrant Midtown East, the Dumont NYC t has a little something for everyone. As one of the top boutique hotels in Midtown East NYC, business travelers admire our big desks and convenient location. Leisure travelers like our family-friendly suites with extra room for the little ones, and cruising around the neighborhood on our Republic Bikes. And everyone loves our Skyline Suites, with inspiring views of the historic Chrysler Building and tranquil East River. Join us nightly in our Midtown East hotel for a glass of red or white at our complimentary Wine Hour, located in the lobby from 5-6 p.M. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Dumont NYC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Affinia Dumont Hotel New York City
- Affinia Dumont New York City