We stayed for a week on 36th floor facing north and had great views room was good with 3 adults in a jr suite start with a tour of the room by Alex who told us of great places to eat and to see close to the hotel. We did not know the Empire State was just up 34th street. Steph and Simone in the front were very helpful with directions and nothing was to hard. Used the hotel bike for a ride thru the streets and Central Park which was fun. Time Sq and Central Park were very close so we walked to most locations taxi to uptown or downtown was about 10 dollars so when walking got to much we took a cab.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Familiar. Spacious. Central. Just right for personal space that feels like home. Dumont NYC is the roomiest of the Affinia Hotel Collection-your home away from home with extra space for working or accommodating your family. All-suite, residentially styled and complete with kitchens, each room at the Dumont NYC feels more like an apartment. Skyline Suites offer the most stunning cityscapes of all, overlooking the Chrysler Building, the Freedom Tower or the East River.Business travelers admire our big desks and convenient location. Leisure travelers like our family-friendly suites with extra room for the little ones, and cruising around the neighborhood on our Republic Bikes. Join us nightly in our Midtown East hotel for a glass of red or white at our complimentary Wine Hour, located in the lobby from 5-6 p.M. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Dumont NYC–an Affinia hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Affinia Dumont Hotel New York City
- Affinia Dumont New York City