We stayed for a week on 36th floor facing north and had great views room was good with 3 adults in a jr suite start with a tour of the room by Alex who told us of great places to eat and to see close to the hotel. We did not know the Empire State was just up 34th street. Steph and Simone in the front were very helpful with directions and nothing was to hard. Used the hotel bike for a ride thru the streets and Central Park which was fun. Time Sq and Central Park were very close so we walked to most locations taxi to uptown or downtown was about 10 dollars so when walking got to much we took a cab.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in vibrant Midtown East, the Dumont NYC t has a little something for everyone. As one of the top boutique hotels in Midtown East NYC, business travelers admire our big desks and convenient location. Leisure travelers like our family-friendly suites with extra room for the little ones, and cruising around the neighborhood on our Republic Bikes. And everyone loves our Skyline Suites, with inspiring views of the historic Chrysler Building and tranquil East River. Join us nightly in our Midtown East hotel for a glass of red or white at our complimentary Wine Hour, located in the lobby from 5-6 p.M. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Dumont NYC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Affinia Dumont Hotel New York City
- Affinia Dumont New York City