We spent 8 nights in NYC and loved staying here. The Skyline 1 Bedroom had a huge bed and ensuite. The lounge room was massive too. Two TV's and a small but convenient kitchen. Great for our family of four even though the kids thought our bed was way more comfortable than the pull out sofa lounge. The restaurant downstairs provides room service and there is a Baskins and convenience store on the corner too. Walking distance to Times Square 20-30mins and 10mins walk to the East River Ferry. Empire State Building and Macys on the same street 10mins walk too. Subway stop 5mins walk. We were even able to get a 10lb bag of washing done for $10 at the cleaners around the corner. Wash and fold. Staff always very helpful and room and amenities very clean. We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in vibrant Midtown East, Affinia Dumont has a little something for everyone. As one of the top boutique hotels in Midtown East NYC, business travelers admire our big desks and convenient location. Leisure travelers like our family-friendly suites with extra room for the little ones, and cruising around the neighborhood on our Republic Bikes. And everyone loves our Skyline Suites, with inspiring views of the historic Chrysler Building and tranquil East River. Join us nightly in our Midtown East hotel for a glass of red or white at our complimentary Wine Hour, located in the lobby from 5-6 p.m. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Priceline, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Affinia Dumont reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Affinia Dumont Hotel New York City
- Affinia Dumont New York City