There is something very positive of the hotel. People are just very nice, and they try to provide you with the right service. Unfortunately...
1. Elevator took 15 minutes to reach floor 28. Only Elevator 1 was working
2. Three times they tried to change the key to my room, it didn´t work.
3.. The phone besides the bed doesn´t work.
4. The furniture is old and darn ugly.
Very poor bet for Wyndahm. They should have never bought this property. Service is right, in fact pretty good. It will take them millions of dollars to make this property at least decent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Truly unique amongst New York City hotels, The Wyndham Hotel offers a stylish retreat in the heart of the city. Choose from suites with apartment style amenities including fully equipped kitchens and Manhattan skyline views. Located in Midtown Manhattan East neighborhood, just one block from Grand Central Station and within walking distance to the United Nations, Park, Madison and Fifth Avenues. The Wyndham Midtown 45 was designed by residential architect Costas Kondylis, with custom designed furniture by David Rockwell and state-of-the-art amenities throughout. The Wyndham is perfect for those looking to explore NYC! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Wyndham, Amex, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Agoda, getaroom.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Wyndham Midtown 45 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alex Hotel New York City
- The Alex