I love the Mandarin Oriental chain. Love this property in NYC as it is prime Columbus Circle/ Central Park location. Gorgeous check-in, amazing sky lobby bar views, superb staff and service with many celebrity sitings. GREAT SPA. The only downside to this hotel is the room quality. Rooms are small and fairly old for the price you pay. However, for the location, this cannot be beat. A perfect evening here would consist of a dinner at Masa with your significant other at the connected Time Warner Center then swiftly walking over to the elevators of the Mandarin.
Would definitely stay here/visit here again.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, New York Hotel
- Mandarin Oriental, New York Hotel New York City
- Mandarin Oriental
- Mandarin Oriental New York
- Mandarin Oriental New York City
- Mandarin New York City
- New York City Mandarin
- New York City Mandarin Oriental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a prestigious address in the heart of Manhattan, Mandarin Oriental, New York is New York City's most striking and sophisticated luxury hotel. The 248-room hotel located high atop the Time Warner Center complex offers breathtaking views of the skyline, Central Park and the Hudson River from its floor-to-ceiling windows. Amenities include the two-level, Five-Star Spa at Mandarin Oriental, New York and award-winning signature restaurant Asiate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Mandarin Oriental, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Venere, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.