“Hampton Inn Seaport (NYC) is the best!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Manhattan-Seaport-Financial District

You added Hampton Inn Manhattan-Seaport-Financial District to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Manhattan-Seaport-Financial District
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   320 Pearl Street, New York City, NY 10038 (Financial District)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 15%
Ranked #235 of 463 Hotels in New York City
GreenLeadersBronze level
san antonio, United States
“Hampton Inn Seaport (NYC) is the best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

Just came back from a wonderful 4 day stay in NYC and I couldn't have picked a better hotel to stay in. The front desk staff was amazing and went above and beyond for our family. Luisa (front desk) is what loving your job is all about. I recommend staying here to everyone as the rooms were very clean and it was easy to get to anywhere we wanted to go in the city.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Maggie H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Manhattan-Seaport-Financial District, responded to this review, May 14, 2014
Dear Mary O,

Your title says it all! Thanks so much for terming us "the best" and complimenting our amazing staff, including our lovely Lucy! We look forward to welcoming you back during your next visit. Afterall, we love welcoming back "family"!

Best Regards,

Maggie Houston

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

The staff were very helpful. We stayed in a 2 queen bed room. Room and bathroom was very clean. A bit small but typical for NYC hotel. The elevator is a bit slow during the morning rush hour. Breakfast area can get a bit crowded but the hotel provides a breakfast to go bag and there's also a tray in room if you choose to take your breakfast back to your room. Hotel is very nice, clean and modern. Very close to Seaport and within walking distance to Battery Park, 9/11 Memorial and many other sites. It took us a nice and scenic 25 minutes or so to walk to 9/11 Memorial.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Maggie H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Manhattan-Seaport-Financial District, responded to this review, April 30, 2014
Dear 720marlenet,

Thank you so much for rating your recent visit at the Hampton Inn Seaport 5 stars! I am pleased to hear that you found our hotel "nice, clean and modern". Our location is ideal for those hoping to take in some of the city's best attractions including the 9/11 Memorial, Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge. I hope that you will give us first consideration for a return visit to NYC!

All the Best,

Buffalo, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

Tiny hotel smack dab in Financial District of NYC. Very speedy check-in. Room was small but not a problem for us. Very clean and comfortable. Almost perfect except for noisy neighbor slamming doors. Good price for Manhattan - $200. Easy access to public transportation.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Barbara R,

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed a pleasant stay at our hotel. Thank you for complimenting our very clean and comfortable accomodations as "nearly perfect". (I am sorry to hear that some noisy neighbors took away from your overall experience...) I do hope you'll visit us again. We would love to welcome you back!

New York, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

Arrived after a nightmare travel day and toilet wasn't working. The following morning, they asked us to pack our bags so while out, they could move us to a better room. They also gave a complimentary night's stay. Very professional.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Sean W,

I'm sorry to hear that your travel into the city was a bit hectic but I'm very pleased to hear that our staff was able to make up for the rocky start. Thank you for taking a moment to provide your feedback and for complimenting the professionalism of my team.

Best Regards,

Batley, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

Loved the location, good value for money, rooms are quite small for families if your planning to stay longer that 2 or 3 nights, theres not enough storage space for 3 or 4 people for longer stays. There were 3 of us for 6 nights, most of our clothes had to stay in cases. The rooms are a bit noisy if you've got loud neighbours, which we had. The traffic noise you've got to expect in this city. Breakfast is fine just to get you going for the day, choice of eggs, bacon/sausage, cereals, waffle maker, fruit & pastries, fresh orange & coffee. Staff are friendly & helpful.

Dear Shane T,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. I am pleased to hear that you found the hotel's location ideal and of good value. We hope that you'll consider visiting us again with your family in tow!

Bracknell, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

So the people were very nice and the room was clean but we paid what I felt was a fortune for a Wednesday night and when we went to breakfast there weren't anywhere near enough chairs for people to eat. I felt like I was in a hostel. I had to stand while I ate. Perhaps I am getting a bit snobby in my old age but after travelling a lot and doing a lot of travel mostly in Europe I have a certain standard that I expect and this didn't seem to meet my expectation for paying 400 dollars for one night. If the price had been lower I would be less annoyed about the experience at breakfast but for that much money... I wanted a bit more of an experience for breakfast.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Maggie H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Manhattan-Seaport-Financial District, responded to this review, April 18, 2014
Dear Jerseychickpunk,

While I am very happy to hear that you found our staff and our accomodations pleasant, I am sorry that you found the breakfast a bit too crowded. Each year, Spring Break does see the hotel hosting more leisure travelers than typically common, so our breakfast does become a bit more popular during this time. While we offer to-go bags and travel trays to allow our patrons to take their breakfast with them, I am sorry that you were still left feeling like your overall visit left you wanting more.

Best,

Syracuse, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

The room was small but the bedding was good. Had my requirements--coffee/breakfast, free internet & clean. The view was terrible but parking was very reasonable. Seaport is a nice area there was plenty to do withing walking distance. Thought it was a little pricey but we wanted to be near Pace University.

Dear Wocket,

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed a pleasant visit. As a Hampton hotel, our guests enjoy complimentary breakfast and WiFi throughout their visit, so I'm happy to hear that we met your requirements. We hope to see you again!

Cheers,

Maggie Houston

Been to Hampton Inn Manhattan-Seaport-Financial District? Share your experiences!