Just came back from a wonderful 4 day stay in NYC and I couldn't have picked a better hotel to stay in. The front desk staff was amazing and went above and beyond for our family. Luisa (front desk) is what loving your job is all about. I recommend staying here to everyone as the rooms were very clean and it was easy to get to anywhere we wanted to go in the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in 2006, this New York City hotel is in Lower Manhattan's Financial District. The South Street Seaport is just two blocks away.The Hampton Inn serves a complimentary On the House hot breakfast buffet daily. Guests in a hurry can grab a complimentary On the Run Breakfast Bag weekday mornings.Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the lobby, meeting rooms, and guestrooms. Each afternoon, the hotel provides complimentary warm cookies with milk in the lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Manhattan-Seaport-Financial District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn New York Seaport / Financial District Hotel New York City
- Hampton Inn Financial District
- Hampton Inn New York City
- New York City Hampton Inn