I thought the pricing was too good to be true (USD 160/night) and it was. Arrived quite late, around midnight and spent 30 minutes at the front desk while the new person fiddled around learning how to check me in. I was on the first floor which was terrible for noise from downstairs and the room was simply 'drabby' - outdated with a few superficial touches to make it appear modern but basically outdated, and drabby - can't think of a better word.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in 2006, this New York City hotel is in Lower Manhattan's Financial District. The South Street Seaport is just two blocks away.The Hampton Inn serves a complimentary On the House hot breakfast buffet daily. Guests in a hurry can grab a complimentary On the Run Breakfast Bag weekday mornings.Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the lobby, meeting rooms, and guestrooms. Each afternoon, the hotel provides complimentary warm cookies with milk in the lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Manhattan-Seaport-Financial District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn New York Seaport / Financial District Hotel New York City
- Hampton Inn Financial District
- Hampton Inn New York City
- New York City Hampton Inn