We were very satisfied with our stay at the Hampton. The staff were friendly and helpful, the accommodations were clean and in good shape and the internet was free. At the weekend rate of $103/day it was a great deal. In the Wall Street area it is not the most central location for touring New York but it is convenient to subways and with a little help from the helpful hotel staff we were able to get wherever we wanted quickly and easily.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in 2006, this New York City hotel is in Lower Manhattan's Financial District. The South Street Seaport is just two blocks away.The Hampton Inn serves a complimentary On the House hot breakfast buffet daily. Guests in a hurry can grab a complimentary On the Run Breakfast Bag weekday mornings.Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the lobby, meeting rooms, and guestrooms. Each afternoon, the hotel provides complimentary warm cookies with milk in the lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Hampton Inn Manhattan-Seaport-Financial District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn New York Seaport / Financial District Hotel New York City
- Hampton Inn Financial District
- Hampton Inn New York City
- New York City Hampton Inn