Stayed here with some friends on a work/play trip. The hotel and their employees were great. Everyone was accommodating and easy going. We'd always heard that NYC rooms were small, but I couldn't tell a difference from any other room I had stayed in in a large city. The hotel is very small, which is kind of nice in such a large city. Being in the south side, the hotel is very quiet. The hotel is only a few blocks away from the subway station and is only a few minutes ride into Midtown. If you like to remove yourself from the hustle and bustle of the city, this is the place to stay. If you want to find a hotel more in the epicenter of the attractions, I would suggest staying farther north. Overall, wonderful hotel!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in 2006, this New York City hotel is in Lower Manhattan's Financial District. The South Street Seaport is just two blocks away.The Hampton Inn serves a complimentary On the House hot breakfast buffet daily. Guests in a hurry can grab a complimentary On the Run Breakfast Bag weekday mornings.Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the lobby, meeting rooms, and guestrooms. Each afternoon, the hotel provides complimentary warm cookies with milk in the lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Manhattan-Seaport-Financial District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn New York Seaport / Financial District Hotel New York City
- Hampton Inn Financial District
- Hampton Inn New York City
- New York City Hampton Inn