“Don't visit this store” 1 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Allan & Suzi
416 Amsterdam Avenue, New York City, NY 10024 (Upper West Side)
212-724-7445
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #246 of 673 Shopping in New York City
nyc
“Don't visit this store”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2006

DONT visit this store!!! They are racist. They were very rude to my friend and I. We were looking around in the store, trying on things. The lady with orange hair kept following us and telling us that she was going to get ready to close the store and that we had to leave soon. Meanwhile closing time wasnt until about 40 minutes later! We were looking at a very cute necklace and then she came over, took the necklace and said that it wasnt supposed to be there. She was going to take it to the other store and instead she put the necklace on!!!! As if we were going to do something to the necklace. There was another customer in the store and not once did she tell her that she had to leave. She told my friend and I that we had to leave, especially me. Im Latina. She put her hands on me and started pushing me away. I told her not to touch me. She's racist!! I would never visit this store again. It 's a shame that there are people like that still around. Dont know how she expects to have a business if she harassess her customers. My friend was even thinking of buying a belt there.