“Best coffee in USA !” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Reykjavik,
“Best coffee in USA !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

I was enjoying New York and had no direct destination in mind when I saw this big queue and I looked at what everybody was queuing for. Although I had already had two coffees that morning I thought to myself, let's give this one a try and my was I impressed, just so balanced and delicious and something for the eye as well. Served in a decorating porcelain cup with the milk being not too frothy, just perfect. I looked it up in Seoul as we'll and it was well worth the search, just like here in New York! My new favourite cafe!

Visited October 2013

New York City, New York
“Just another La Colobme cafe”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

Very small, not ideal to have a business conversation. Basically, get your coffee and be on your way type of deal. Nothing to brag about - just average.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Lafayette Street Location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

This is, hands down, the best coffee in NYC. I stumbled upon it a little over a year ago. It's so much more unique than the Starbucks down the street (great atmosphere) and the coffee is also much better. It's old school- they serve your coffee in a mug when you drink there. The line can get long in the mornings but it's worth it. One of my favorite places in NYC.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“The only place where we had a good flat white in Manhattan”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

After going to a few coffee places around Soho and Tribeca and being unable to find a decent flat white, we tried this coffee shop in Church Street. There was a long queue outside the door but it was so worth it. Service can be a bit rushed but I guess it was because of the long queue. Only negative comment is that they do not have soya milk but otherwise, the coffee was fab.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“to die for!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

Love the coffee from this place. This is what I call coffee. The place is very nice, looks like a rustic chic place, sort of! I always order cappuccino, it's my favorite. The baristas make designs in your coffee which is a plus!

• Visited August 2013