“Well worth the money!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Great New York Tours

Great New York Tours
New York City, NY (West Village)
+1 917-675-3170
Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Great Walking Tours, like the New York Ghost Walk, Great Food Tours like the famous Chocolate Tour, and great chauffeur driven experiences, in New York and day trips upstate.
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
“Well worth the money!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2015 NEW

Easy on and off. See the city above ground. Take pictures as you travel. Never waited for a bus more than 5 minutes.

North Plainfield, New Jersey
4 attraction reviews
“Pizza and so much more!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2015 NEW

We had a great time on the Pizza Tour of New York. Justin was out tour guide and had many interesting facts and stories to share. We had four slices from old, established venues to state of the art pizza. Had a beautiful NYC April afternoon, which helped. Did a bunch of walking, which also helped. Ended up (on our own) at Amy's Bread for coffee, and some sweets. A thoroughly engaging afternoon!

New York City, New York
“Fun daytime activity - Chocolate Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2015 NEW

Our tour was with Marcy - she was very knowledgable about the places we visited and also gave us some history about chocolate in general. It was a nice walk in downtown Manhattan and almost all of the chocolate places gave generously sized portions (including giant cookies, mini cupcakes etc.) Our tour did have 12 people, which was the perfect amount, though the paper had accounted for 26 people coming (they thought our group of 6 would be 20), which would have been way too many. These chocolate shops are pretty tiny and I think anymore than 15 people would be too crowded. Overall though, I would recommend it for a fun nice-day activity. Marcy was very enthusiastic and friendly and was a great tour guide for this event.

New Rochelle, New York
“Christmas gift well done!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2015 NEW

I got this tour as a gift for two of my friends so we could participate in this together as a group. We waited until the weather was nicer because it involved being outside and walking around. Our tour guide Marcy was fantastic!!! Learned interesting facts about NYC that we never knew before while enjoying some great food choices along the way!! If theres extra food available at locations, they are up for grabs :) Definitely 2 thumbs up and again, Marcy was great!!!

Montclair, NJ
3 attraction reviews
“Drunk, yes. History, meh.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2015 NEW

My expectations were high based on my experience on a food tour with another company in the same area. Those expectations went unmet. I still enjoyed myself, but that was due to the company I brought rather than the tour. Perhaps it was an off day, but I saw little value added by the guide, the commentary or the selection of establishments.