Clean, Simple, Convenient & Location Location Location. We spent two days at Hampton Inn and it was perfect. The location is far enough away from Times Square where it's not totally touristy, but close enough where you can walk to Bryant Park, Times Square and Central Park (if you're going north), and go down through the Flat Iron district or to the Highline/Chelsea Market.
I always felt safe, I never felt uneasy. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 20-story hotel located in the trendy Chelsea neighborhood between Sixth and Seventh Avenues provides the perfect location for travelers looking to stay in the city. Start your day early with our complimentary breakfast then head out to famous attractions like Madison Square Garden, Times Square and Central Park. Enjoy world class shopping with a visit to Macy’s or family fun at the Chelsea Piers Sports and Entertainment Complex. Dine at world famous restaurants, catch a Broadway show or browse the neighborhoods numerous art galleries.After a day of taking in the sights and sounds of New York City, relax in a comfortable Hampton bed® and watch your favorite shows on our 32 inch LCD HD TVs while you send photos to your family using our free high-speed internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Manhattan Chelsea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Manhattan Chelsea Hotel New York City
- Manhattan Chelsea Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn New York City
- Hampton Inn Chelsea
- New York City Hampton Inn