“Just plain good!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #70 of 11,751 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Bakery
“Just plain good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

We stopped here for a cup of coffee and sweet. The brownie was divine and the orange cake was delicious (according to my spouse). There isn't much seating but a nice love seat sufficed.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Absolutely amazing ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

I stumbled upon this bakery as we were leaving the city. I got a blueberry bran muffin and three cupcakes. I made the 6 hour drive back home and then ate these. WOW! Out of this world! The cupcakes are so incredibly moist. I tried other bakeries in the city and they don't compare. This place is a gem. I would include a picture of the chocolate cupcakes but they were devoured. The muffin was also just as amazing. Very moist and amazing tasting, but not incredibly heavy which was great. The gentleman working was so nice. Will be my first stop on my next trip to NYC!

Leeds
“Strawberry Scone heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

Greeted by fabulous staff soooo friendly - wanted a quick bite before heading to airport recommended strawberry scone was delicious wish I had found this place earlier in my trip x

Albany, New York
“Most delicious strawberry scone I've ever had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

I was greeted by a very friendly gentleman and after looking at all the delicious breakfast items decided to try the strawberry scone. It was perfection!! Absolutely delicious. Can't wait to go back tomorrow and try another delectable goody!!

“Fantastic breakfast!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

We really loved this bakery and the breakfast sandwiches. I would highly recommend the ham, egg, and cheese biscuit! Amazing!!!! Keep up the good work!!