My first stay at this hotel was 4 years ago. Since then I have stayed 5 times - most Recently October 4-6. This stay was a disappointment. We were given a room on the top floor of the oldest part of the hotel. This whole wing was the smoking area in the past, but we were assured that our floor was nonsmoking. Though this was the case, the smell of cigarette smoke could still be detected. There was only one elevator for this entire wing so waitng for an elevator, especially in the morning, was frustrating. The hotel was last refurbished some time ago so is starting to look pretty worn in the rooms, especially in the hallways. However, the rooms and bathrooms are very clean. The beds are comfortable - the pillows are not:
What is best about this hotel is definitely the location. It's also very convenient to have a free continental breakfast provided. The cost of this hotel keeps going up each time I have stayed so I'm not sure if this will be on my next visit to NYC.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated The Hotel at Times Square, a boutique hotel, offers clean and elegant accomodations with free wireless Internet access, flat screen TVs, a fitness center, a 24-hour business center, complimentary continental breakfast, free calls within the US and a lot more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Priceline, EasyToBook, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and HostelBookers so you can book your The Hotel at Times Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel At Times Square
- At Times Square Hotel
- Super 8 New York City
- Super 8 Times Square
- Super 8 Hotel Times Square
- Super Eight New York City
- Super 8 Hotel New York