NEW YORK,NEW YORK. We had a great experience at the hotel. Our room was on the 12th floor.Rooms are not big in NY no matter where since space is gold, Two elevators made easy for in and out. Security in hotel is well done from civilian dressed to room motion detion after leavinbg room. Our room King bed was comfortable and cleaned every day, with all the required things. I have no complaints, we stay 4 nights,wifi work grate,free continental in the morning,gym was ok for the price I did not have time to used. There is Kiosk to check in and check out everything was smooth. Street is well secured. Office building in front of hotel is a federal office for FBI,Secret service and other fed agencies. guard on duty 24/7 the park in front of the hotel closed at 6 PM. Need to go around the corner after six.
I'm attaching some pictures for reference. I will return next year 2014 to view places that we missed. There are plenty of places to eat one street south in from of hotel we visited CAFE Manhattan .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated The Hotel at Times Square, a boutique hotel, offers clean and elegant accomodations with free wireless Internet access, flat screen TVs, a fitness center, a 24-hour business center, complimentary continental breakfast, free calls within the US and a lot more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, BookIt.com and HostelBookers so you can book your The Hotel at Times Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel At Times Square
- At Times Square Hotel
- Super 8 New York City
- Super 8 Times Square
- Super 8 Hotel Times Square
- Super Eight New York City
- Super 8 Hotel New York