The wife and I were in NYC for 2 nights prior to a Bahamas cruise. I had searched high and low for a reasonable rate and had settled on one of the Double Trees in NYC. Unfortunately the rate jumped before I booked so I started looking a little more. I hadn't seen this hotel before but it showed up at $150 a night so it warranted a closer look.
For my $150 a night I got free wifi and breakfast. This is what really sealed the deal for me. Add this to the great location only a couple blocks from Times Square and I felt that I got a great value. There is a nice lobby with computers for guests at no charge. Hot water was great and so was the shower. The staff was very friendly.
The only negative I have was the room size. It was small. I guess this is the norm in NYC though.
When we go back I expect that The Hotel at Times Square is where we will stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated The Hotel at Times Square, a boutique hotel, offers clean and elegant accomodations with free wireless Internet access, flat screen TVs, a fitness center, a 24-hour business center, complimentary continental breakfast, free calls within the US and a lot more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotwire and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your The Hotel at Times Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel At Times Square
- At Times Square Hotel
- Super 8 New York City
- Super 8 Times Square
- Super 8 Hotel Times Square
- Super Eight New York City
- Super 8 Hotel New York