Overall this hotel is average, the room was tiny but clean and tidy. The staff were friendly and of course being 5min walk from times square is fantastic.
The breakfast was dissapointing, bagels, donuts, cereal and boiled eggs were pretty much what you have to choose from. So being in Manhattan there is no shortage of cafes and deli's where you can get a decent breakfast.
Free wifi was available but the signal was weak and speed low.
If you are planning to spend as little time as possible in your hotel room and make the most of the city instead...like we were then this is not a bad option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated The Hotel at Times Square, a boutique hotel, offers clean and elegant accomodations with free wireless Internet access, flat screen TVs, a fitness center, a 24-hour business center, complimentary continental breakfast, free calls within the US and a lot more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, EasyToBook, Odigeo, HostelBookers and Hotels.com so you can book your The Hotel at Times Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel At Times Square
- At Times Square Hotel
- Super 8 New York City
- Super 8 Times Square
- Super 8 Hotel Times Square
- Super Eight New York City
- Super 8 Hotel New York