For someone staying on a budget in New York for a few days and not planning to stay in their room for the time there, this is perfect. Rooms are quite clean. Bathrooms are fine too. Possibility of storing luggage, even before and after checking in/out. The staff is professional. Very near to a subway stop. Walking distance of the Cathedral of Saint John the Divine (world's 4th biggest church - nice to check out). The price suits the place, i.e. shouldn't be cheaper nor more expensive for NYC. However, watch out for the elevator, smells more than BAD. Also, don't relly on them for a wake up call.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A great and affordable place to stay in New York City for travelers and students, as well as the perfect solution to all short and long term housing.The Morningside Inn is in the heart of New York City's vibrant Upper Westside - Morningside Heights. So close to Columbia and Barnard, the music and theological colleges, as well as the magnificent Cathedral St. John the Divine. The Hudson River Greenway and Riverside Park are steps from our door. The hotel is housed in a 6-story, elevator pre-war building with the old world charm of that era. All rooms are fresh and have been decorated in comfortable style. Excellent citywide bus and subway transportation are at Broadway, and the city M60 bus takes our guests from and to LaGuardia Airport directly for one Metrocard fare. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Budget Places, HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Morningside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Morningside Hotel New York City
- Morningside New York City
- Morningside Inn New York