- Very good location
- Reasonably clean
- Very spacious one bedroom (room 3F)
- Check-in took an hour. We arrived at 9pm. I showed my confirmation sheet and confirmation email. Didn't matter. The doorman wasn't informed by Metro-Home that we were coming, so he wouldn't give us our room. Metro-Home's phone number is just an office number that goes to voicemail after hours. We tried repeatedly to reach "Reggie" at Metro-Home. Finally someone got a hold of him, and he called back without any apologies. Even tried to say it was my fault. Nice!
- Old, rundown place
- Phone did not work
- Cable modem had no power connection. I had to take it from the phone (phone didn't work anyway), and luckily it worked.
- Heat - the radiator blasted heat, and there was no way to shut it off. It was oppressively hot, and the radiator made the air really dry to boot. Just terrible.
- The smell was awful. It's a combination of paint and mothballs/roach killer. Luckily no roaches though. The smell was still in my clothes after I arrived home. Gross.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Metro-Home Sutton Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Metro-Home Sutton Place Hotel New York City