Ok very simple....
- the location
- very comfortable, clean room and very quiet.
- nice restaurant.
-jacuzzi area (relaxing)
-Nooooo communication in front desk, I ask for a late check out, very rude ' u need call tomorrow'
- 1 night call front deal to Fixing my TV ... They take 1 day for that, and still waiting after 3 nights to some one come to my room to fix the light in the Bathroom.
- 2 night call front desk to change the iron (big black steen) no one come to my room, after 4 hours I went outside to find a housekeeping person.
Was son details in the great hotel that the manager depart need working on that, I will come back for sure, but they need working more on the service and costumer service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by the diversity of New York City and in celebration of the rich history embedded within the Manhattan borough, The OUT Hotel delivers a high-energy, full-service experience within the confines of a truly urban resort. Named of the "Top 10 Most Beautiful Hotel Gardens in the World" by Fodor's, The OUT Hotel boasts three dynamic OUTdoor spaces perfect for hanging OUT, laying OUT or chilling OUT. Our abundant OUTdoor space is complimented by a beautiful Spa and Spa Atrium which features a two- story waterfall, plush cabanas and hot tubs with majestic skyward views. Whatever your mood, we have an experience just for you - it's what makes The OUT Hotel the only boutique urban resort in Times Square. As a guest of The OUT Hotel, you can be certain we will go OUT of our way to meet your every need. Experience Manhattan from the inside OUT. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your The Out NYC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.