“Not bad, spacious and right in midtown east” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Elite City Stays East 46th Street

Elite City Stays East 46th Street
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Elite City Stays East 46th Street
You added Elite City Stays East 46th Street to your Saves list
330 East 46th Street, New York City, NY 10017 (Midtown)   |
Mountain View, California
“Not bad, spacious and right in midtown east”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2012

Stayed for 3 days in one of the apartments with two others. Has decent amenities (kitchen, TV, Wi-Fi), though Wi-Fi needed a reboot at first. Fairly spacious and had a pullout bed and one larger double bed. Pretty bare-bones extended stay scenario for most folks there, and the anonymity afforded by the fact that it does not look like a hotel at all from the front makes it pretty good for some folks. It's also very close to a lot of the UN buildings.

There was a rather annoying heating duct clang occasionally in the evening.

The cleaning crew came early the day I was to check out, so I felt a bit rushed to leave.

I did leave my phone charger there and I had the hardest time getting to the customer service folks, which I think is a pretty major drawback. I was rerouted across multiple folks on the phone, and eventually gave up on getting it back. If you're choosing Elite City Stays, just make sure you can handle things on your own, because there's no-one on-site to help you.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family

Couples
Business
Milano, Italia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2012

Professionality and seriousness are not in this structure. Booked and Paid 3 months in advance in order to plan my quiet stay in New York for christmas but one week before my leaving they cancelled my reservation.
When they refunded me I lost money due to the change Euro-Dollars, because I paid in Euro but they refunded me in dollars.
They used this game in order to earn money. They charged from my credit card money without reason and when I asked reimbursement for this I lost other money due to the change Euro-Dollars.
If you want other information about this bad experience don't hesitate to contact me, I can provide any emails and documents in order to demonstrate this history.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends

Been to Elite City Stays East 46th Street? Share your experiences!