“Best sushi and sashimi in town” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Jing

Jing
689 9th Ave, (Btwn 47th & 48th St), New York City, NY 10036 (Midtown)
212-245-0800
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Midtown
Baar, Switzerland
“Best sushi and sashimi in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

We were craving for sushi and sashimi and our cousins recommended us this place. The sushi and sashimi were creatively done plus it's tasty and fresh. I have to say we were blown away and definitely recommended highly.

Aland Island, Finland
“Excellent dinner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

We had dinner in this restaurant with our family after a recommendation from the hotel we're staying at. We just asked for a good chinese place close to the hotel. And we were really happy to have chosen this place for our dinner! Staff was very friendly, the atmosphere was nice and food was really, really good! Good springrolls for our daughter and prawns and pineapple chicken for the adults. Everyone thought it was the best meal we've had during our stay in N.Y. We're definitely going back!

• Visited October 2012
Singapore, Singapore
“Good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

Good food. Found this after reading from fellow reviewers on TripAdvisor. Sushi was fantastic and the soup was very good. Excellent service too. We went back twice.

• Visited October 2012
California
“Great food, great service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

Went here on my last trip to NYC. My group wanted Asian food for the night and wanting to stay away from Times Square I looked up some reviews of other local places. Jing came up and had good reviews so we decided to try it out. I am so happy we did! This place was delicious. The food was so fresh and cooked to perfection. The sushi was good too! I was very impressed with the quality. The service was also awesome. We were greeted immediately and taken to an open table. Though I only had a water to drink they were quick to refill. I highly recommend this place!

The restaurant is small so if you have a large group or show up right before a show you may have a wait. But, if you have the time it is worth it!

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Jersey City, New Jersey
“Good Sushi in Hell's Kitchen area!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

I went to this place for the first time after reviewing various sushi options around the area. I was impressed by their menu, which offered great asian fusion dishes, including Chinese, Thai, Indian, and Japanese. Service was pretty good, and the place looks nicely clean. My friend and I had sushi, which was pretty good. They gave us a mini apetizer and peeled oranges on the house. Overall a great dining experience!

• Visited September 2012