“Good food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Singapore, Singapore
“Good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

Good food. Found this after reading from fellow reviewers on TripAdvisor. Sushi was fantastic and the soup was very good. Excellent service too. We went back twice.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

93% Recommend
California
“Great food, great service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

Went here on my last trip to NYC. My group wanted Asian food for the night and wanting to stay away from Times Square I looked up some reviews of other local places. Jing came up and had good reviews so we decided to try it out. I am so happy we did! This place was delicious. The food was so fresh and cooked to perfection. The sushi was good too! I was very impressed with the quality. The service was also awesome. We were greeted immediately and taken to an open table. Though I only had a water to drink they were quick to refill. I highly recommend this place!

The restaurant is small so if you have a large group or show up right before a show you may have a wait. But, if you have the time it is worth it!

Jersey City, New Jersey
“Good Sushi in Hell's Kitchen area!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

I went to this place for the first time after reviewing various sushi options around the area. I was impressed by their menu, which offered great asian fusion dishes, including Chinese, Thai, Indian, and Japanese. Service was pretty good, and the place looks nicely clean. My friend and I had sushi, which was pretty good. They gave us a mini apetizer and peeled oranges on the house. Overall a great dining experience!

New York City
“Love Jing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

Jing is just around the corner from where I live which means I am a frequent patron. Service is always prompt and friendly. If I walk in and request "take out", I am always asked if I would like some water while waiting. I appreciate the fact they offer brown rice without an extra charge. The menu has a vast selection and the food is delicious!

New Delhi, India
“Yummy Chinese”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

I went to this place with family and we were confused what to have to so we just walked in to this one.

Surprised we were with this simple looking restaurant in its quality of food. We ordered soup and some dimsums to start with and it was simply awesome. I was not hungry but the food was very good so we ordered main course also. It was simply awesome. Well I recommend this to anyone who is looking to have some good chinese food in the heart of New York City!

• Visited August 2012