We stayed here for 5 day,a little fare to walk each day to Times Sq. about 20min. For seniors not too bad except when it rains for 2 of those days. It was winter so hotel windows etc. were always closed and we didn't hear too much noise at all. wonderful breakfast selections, always well cared for as was our room.The price was right for Christmas time but I would stay closer to TimeSq. any other time. Cabs are always around and our shuttle to take back to JFK was on time. Yes rooms are small but comfortable and a good bed helps.Always felt safe in NYC and we walked everywhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are currently undergoing lobby renovations. Please excuse our appearance as we go through this very exciting phase. (April-June '14) Located just half a block from the Jacob Javits Convention Center. Short walking distance to Times Square,the Theater District, Madison Square Garden, Penn Station, Port Authority, and other major attractions and transportation hubs. We provide our guests with a Complementary American Style Breakfast Buffet, as well as top of the line Tempurpedic Beds in every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Convention Center Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Hotel New York City
- Best Western New York City
- New York City Best Western