This hotel is too expensive for the services provided and its localisation. it is about 20 minutes walk from Times Square and there are no metro nearby. In addition, it is very noisy, there are train tracks all around the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just half a block from the Jacob Javits Convention Center, the Best Western Convention Center Hotel is a short 10-15min walk from Times Square,the Theater District, Madison Square Garden, Penn Station, Port Authority, and other major attractions and transportation hubs. Amenities and Services Provided: -Complementary American Style Hot Breakfast Buffet -Complementary Wi-Fi -Business Center -Tempur-pedic Beds in every room -Shared Shuttle and Taxi service TO the Airport (Fees Apply) -NYC Attractions and Tours (Fees Apply) -Safety Boxes in all rooms -Iron and Ironing Board -Hair Dryer -Shampoo, Conditioners, Soap, etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com and Priceline so you can book your BEST WESTERN Convention Center Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Hotel New York City
- Best Western New York City
- New York City Best Western