Our group of 7 ladies spent 7 nights in Sept 2011, we booked 2 rooms - a double room for 4 ladies and a Single Queen room + a cot for 3 ladies. Rooms were clean but very small and they have very comfortable pillow top matresses. We were very happy with what we got for the price we paid for our stay.
The staff were GREAT!!! Mike was awesome with his advice on sights and restaurants and helping us book shuttles etc..
The breakfast was decent. Eggs, bread and jams, cereal, bagels, donuts, juice. Would have been nice to have a waffle maker like some of the other Best Westerns I have stayed at.
The neighbourhood is not the most pleasant but its very safe. 1.5 blocks to a Drugstore, 2 blocks to a pizza place and 4-5 blocks from a ton of restaurants in Hell's Kitchen, 6-7 blocks from Times Square and the Port Authority.
All in all, a great place for our group to stay as we were only looking for a place to lay our heads for a few hours every night. We would book there again!!
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Hotel New York City
- Best Western Convention Center
- Best Western New York City
- New York City Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand new construction, Located a half block from Jacob Javits Convention Center. Short walking distance to Times Square, Penn Station, and other major attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Best Western, Amex, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Convention Center Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.