“Lovely hotel and great location!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of the Quin

You added the Quin to your Saves list
the Quin
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   101 West 57th Street, at 6th Avenue, New York City, NY 10019 (Midtown)   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Save at least 15%
Ranked #28 of 457 Hotels in New York City
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Lovely hotel and great location!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW via mobile

We had 3 nights at The Quin and everything about the hotel was just perfect! All of the staff were very friendly and helpful and upgraded our room when we arrived. The location of the hotel was perfect, a 2 minute walk to Central Park and 10 minutes to Time Square. We would definitely stay here again next time we visit!

• Stayed February 2015

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (161)
Philadelphia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW via mobile

The Quinn is a small Ritz Carlton. Huge flat screen tv in room all new marble etc. Bar and restaurant in site is great. Workout room great modem machines. Very cool artwork and art moving on multiple large flat screens. Very very nice

• Stayed February 2015
Spokane, Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Before I get to all of the pain points of my stay, let me just say that this hotel has an amazing room and an amazing location. These two benefits give it great potential to be a great option for New York visitors...but, this is my second stay at the Quin that fell on its face in terms of the service promise v. the actual experience. I purchased the $450 Mercedes Benz transfer from Newark. I was really excited to ride in luxury from Newark into Manhattan for a couple of days worth of meetings. The Quin picked me up in a Chevy Yukon. Very annoying, but I am not pretentious so I just rolled with it. When I arrived, I was informed of the personal training session that I had scheduled through the Quin for the morning of my last day. I was to arrive at 8:00 AM and the private training in their work out room would last about 45 minutes. The personal trainer was going to be from Vitals and I was looking forward to getting a good workout before my 6 hour flight back across the country. I arrived on time for that appointment and the person from Vitals no-showed. This is a classic example of "Wrong me once, shame on you. Wrong me twice, shame on me." I won't be back to the Quin, but I hope it stays in business. It has great potential!

Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Not your standard NY hotel, Calm, Chic & Comfort. My stay there truly helped offset 3 very busy workdays in NY. All the staff have that special skill of being there when you need them, otherwise you are left to relax. Rooms are put together very well. The Quin may be a bit more expensive than others, but well worth the price.

Room Tip: Corner rooms are well worth it and get higher floors.
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
Miami, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

The Quin is well worth the price! Yes, it may seem a bit pricey, however, the comfort, luxury, and service you receive from the moment you walk-in is without compare. The rooms are extremely well equipped with all the needs you might come-up with while your stay. The nespresso machine in the room is finally a great touch...it's about time that we get nespresso versus keurig in luxury US hotels. The location of the hotel is excellent, one block from central park and only a few blocks to the middle of Times Square! Great job Quin, cannot wait to join you all again! My only complaint would be that we stayed in room 414, due to the low floor level, the traffic noise was quite high very early in the morning..

Room Tip: We stayed in 414, the only problem is, it is quite low, so traffic noises in the morning are a bit n...
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Just got back from spending two days at The Quin --what an exquisite hotel! It's very chicc and refined but without being over the top. High quality, extremely thought-through details surround you everywhere you go,:your room, the lobby, the staff, it's an all encompassing superb experience.
From the special leather redboxes to place your breakfast order and Nespresso cofffee in your room, to very chic slippers with the signature image of the hotel, to special silver plated boxes for Kleenex, this hotel screams chic.
The decor is extremely modern, yet very functional and the rooms are quite high tech, allowing you to control lights, shades, climate, etc. from a handheld device. The staff realy goes the extra mile to make you feel unique. Samantha at the front desk helped me navigate my 'emotiona crisis' when my just purchased iPhone 6 Plus fell in the water, she literally turned into my personal assistnat, made calls for me , printed boarding passes and even got me some champagne to soothe my pain. Cristina was also great making sure I got the perfect, spacious room.
I don't have any complatints, except a bit noisy ac/heating systtem but compared with New York's noise outsie, it was nothing.
Can't wait to come back.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled solo
mexico city
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

The Quin is an island of peace and comfort in an otherwise bustling city. Everyone, at reception, concierge, cleaning staff, managers, is professional, competent and friendly with a can-do attitude beyond the call of duty. The room (deluxe king) was very good with enough closet and drawer space for one person--might be a bit tight for two people depending on luggage content. Sheets, bathrobe and towels of very high quality. Bathroom well appointed--only missed a hook or two to hang towels and the bathrobe. In general an excellent experience and would definitely return.

Room Tip: High Floor to minimize outside noise
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled on business

Been to the Quin? Share your experiences!