The room was beautiful, very clean, very high-tech and comfortable. This room had the most comfortable bed I've ever had at a hotel. The high end towels, robes, slippers and the Fresh toiletries were great. The staff was always friendly and helpful. Our only hiccup? Our last night we had turned our choice to "Turn down service" at the door when we left for our evening out. We had also left a little note requesting more decaf so we could warm up with a coffee when we returned, and bath towels so we could shower. On our previous 2 nights at the hotel, when we returned, the room had been freshened, the beds turned down, and you just really felt pampered with all the great attention to detail. On our last night, the room was as we had left it, with our towels used up and all the decaf used. I must say though, that when I went down and requested the towels and the coffee, they were delivered to the room very promptly. This is one of the best hotels I've ever stayed in and I'd return over and over again.
- Also Known As:
- Buckingham Hotel New York City
- Buckingham Hotel New York
- Buckingham Hotel
- Buckingham New York City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quin, New York City's newest luxury lifestyle hotel, is located on the corner of 57th Street and 6th Avenue. At the intersection of art, music, and fashion, the privileged Midtown location of this 208-room hotel provides effortless access to Central Park, Lincoln Center, Carnegie Hall, and Fifth Avenue couture. Now open. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your the Quin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.