“Great for all ages!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of ArtMuse Private Tours

ArtMuse Private Tours
New York City, NY 10128 (Manhattan)
646 785-9759
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #195 of 808 Activities in New York City
More attraction details
Owner description: Fun adventure trips to museums, art galleries, art fairs and other art spaces in New York, Paris and London for the whole family. ArtMuse invites adults on exciting, interactive and engaging art tours. ArtXplorers is the kid and family friendly subsidiary that offers fun adventures to NY, Paris and London museums complete with props and art projects. ArtXplorers introduces kids to the excitement of art adventures. Families with children 4 years and older visit exciting art exhibits learn and have fun too. Art adventures everyone will enjoy!
New York
“Great for all ages!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

I brought my children and visiting family members on one of ArtMuse's tours of the Met (The Glory of the Ancient Roman Empire: Gods, Emperors and Mere Mortals). I've never had a better experience in an art museum. She catered perfectly to our interests while staying on track and showing off her knowledge and expertise. She was great with kids and kept my two sons and daughter (ages 11, 8 and 6) entertained. My daughter is already asking to go back -- good thing ArtMuse does birthday parties. A great art tour for both native New Yorkers and tourists!

Visited June 2012

New York City, New York
“ArtXplorers with Natasha defines the beauty of raising children in NYCC”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2012

Sometimes being a parent in the city is hard. Having no backyard makes you wonder if you are doing the right thing. When you take your children to a museum class like Natasha's you realize why it would be very hard to leave. I have a son and a daughter of different ages and they both LOVED Natasha's class. Walking and seeing different and exhibits and making projects was fun and interesting for them. It's a great way to take in the cultural sites of the city. Natasha is also terrific at finding so many great exhibits that one might normally not know about. They are all child friendly. Now, when we go to museums on our own, we use some of the navigational skills that Natatasha used in class. It's a great gift for any family!

Visited February 2011
Roslyn, New York
“A most informative and engaging experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2012

I took a tour of an exhibit at the Guggenheim over winter break with my 7 and 9 year old children with Natasha. We all had a great time. She was full of information about the exhibit and kept it lively and engaging for the kids, asking them questions and challenging them throughout. She was full of fun facts and it would have been a totally different experience had we gone on our own. I highly recommend doing museum tours with her!
M.L.

Visited December 2011
New York City, New York
“A unique view of museum treasures, making it personal for young children.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2011

Art Muse has been a very interesting series, for more than two years in a row, for both my daughter, who started attending the tours as a Kindergartener, and myself. Every tour has a theme, presenting hard–to–know details in an approachable manner, from African masks and early Pilgrim's houses to Chinese cloth art and Ancient Greece Olympics. Tours start on time, are full of historical facts and ongoing Q&A dialogues.

Visited November 2011
New York City
“Great for parents and kids”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2011

Natasha is a great guide to well-known and lesser-known museums around NYC (MET, Bard Graduate Center, Guggenheim, Mount Vernon Hotel Museum, Museum at the New York Historical Society). My son and daughter both enjoyed their weekly art class with Natasha. Some topics were a bit scary for my kids (4 yrs), like mummies and Medusa, but overall they had fun and were always interested.

Visited December 2011