We returned today from a 5 night stay at Tryp and I do not have a negative thing to say about this hotel.
We were welcomed by a very friendly gentleman who was very helpful and they had even upgraded our room as it was my husband's birthday.
Our room was HUGE and immaculate. The beds were very comfortable, A/C brilliant as it has been super hot this last week and the bathroom was large, clean with a huge shower complete with shampoo, conditioner, shower gel and other toiletries. It also had a great hairdryer.
The room was cleaned perfectly each day and all the staff were extremely helpful. My husband even received a bottle of wine and fruit platter as a birthday gift with a card too.
Upon leaving they stored our bags for us and ordered us a nice car to take us back to the airport. Well worth it.
My parents have now booked to stay there next month based on our feedback. Go stay here and you won't be disappointed.
- Also Known As:
- Tryp Times Square South Hotel New York City
- Tryp Times Square South Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked into the heart of Manhattan at 345 West 35th Street, between 8th and 9th Avenues, TRYP New York City Times Square South is so central, so packed with fun, and so "New York"… You will truly feel like you Own the City. This is the first TRYP hotel we open in the U.S., part of a family of exciting properties in the world’s most attractive hotspots including Berlin, Madrid, Barcelona, Buenos Aires, Frankfurt and Paris. We rebuilt and redesigned this hotel in a retro building site smack dab in the middle of major metro business centers and most of New York City's top attractions. You'll be poised to take advantage of primo shopping and dining, Times Square, the Empire State Building and the ever-exciting Madison Square Garden.Besides our spacious TRYP Rooms, TRYP New York City Times Square South features signature rooms that have become defining elements of the TRYP brand. Our Fitness rooms come with a fitness machine and complimentary workout gear. Family rooms are the ideal choice for families with small children: bunk beds for kids and an oversized bed for parents. And our Media rooms are stacked with 55" TVs, surround sound, popcorn makers, Nintendo Wii, iPod "dock," 3D glasses, Blu Ray player and a multiple media connectivity panel. We’re sure that you’ll be in awe of the grand open environment of our Plaza Central, where you can relax, meet up with colleagues or make new friends. But our attention to detail doesn’t stop there. We also keep your heart pumping with a 24x7 fitness center and we’ll help you host the event of the year with 2,100 sq. ft. of meeting space that accommodates up to 100 people. Welcome to the first Tryp Hotel in the Americas, the Tryp Times Square South Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Otel, getaroom.com, EasyToBook, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your TRYP by Wyndham Times Square South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.