I stayed at tryp hotel recently with my family. The room was great. It's nice to see a hotel that can accommodate a large family like mine and not break the bank. The front desk and bellmen we very friendly even the housekeeping staff were very nice. However I was very disappointed one day when my family and I exited the room to head out when we noticed a young lady with glasses practically insulting one of the housekeepers in the most inappropriate, unprofessional tone. She must have been a manager for the housekeeper to feel like she can't defend herself and be practically in tears out of the embarrassment. I really liked this hotel and would love to stay there again but, if that how they treat their employees I would have to consider staying elsewhere. Not a good look for such a great hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Tryp Times Square South Hotel New York City
- Tryp Times Square South Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked into the heart of Manhattan at 345 West 35th Street, between 8th and 9th Avenues, TRYP New York City Times Square South is so central, so packed with fun, and so "New York"… You will truly feel like you Own the City. This is the first TRYP hotel we open in the U.S., part of a family of exciting properties in the world’s most attractive hotspots including Berlin, Madrid, Barcelona, Buenos Aires, Frankfurt and Paris. We rebuilt and redesigned this hotel in a retro building site smack dab in the middle of major metro business centers and most of New York City's top attractions. You'll be poised to take advantage of primo shopping and dining, Times Square, the Empire State Building and the ever-exciting Madison Square Garden.Besides our spacious TRYP Rooms, TRYP New York City Times Square South features signature rooms that have become defining elements of the TRYP brand. Our Fitness rooms come with a fitness machine and complimentary workout gear. Family rooms are the ideal choice for families with small children: bunk beds for kids and an oversized bed for parents. And our Media rooms are stacked with 55" TVs, surround sound, popcorn makers, Nintendo Wii, iPod "dock," 3D glasses, Blu Ray player and a multiple media connectivity panel. We’re sure that you’ll be in awe of the grand open environment of our Plaza Central, where you can relax, meet up with colleagues or make new friends. But our attention to detail doesn’t stop there. We also keep your heart pumping with a 24x7 fitness center and we’ll help you host the event of the year with 2,100 sq. ft. of meeting space that accommodates up to 100 people. Welcome to the first Tryp Hotel in the Americas, the Tryp Times Square South Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Venere, Olotels, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Wyndham, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your TRYP by Wyndham Times Square South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.