We stayed here over New Years and really enjoyed this place.
- It is relatively close to Times Square and for the price, very good value.
- The beds are super comfortable, and the rooms spacious.
- The wifi was also super fast, which is rare for hotels these days!
- The staff are really friendly and the concierge desk was always available to help with any query or recommendation we wanted. n
The not so good:
- The gym is connected to the same heating system as the rest of the hotel. It was difficult to work out properly because it was so hot in such a small room. It was clear they didn’t really have the gym sorted because they have a vending machine in the gym, a giveaway the space has not really been thought out properly.
- The iron in the room almost ruined my clothes. I don’t understand why you would skimp on an iron, especially when most of the amenities at this hotel are top notch.
- There is no mini bar / fridge in the room - this was kinda of annoying because we usually like to use the fridge to keep things in. Still, it was no big deal, just something to mention.
Overall, the good out ways the bad on this place. We would definitely return!!