This hotel was definitely an experience I will not forget. My group of 10 people stayed here for 2 nights. We choice this hotel mainly for the location as it was pretty central to most of the New York attractions.
The hotel, or should I say, homeless shelter, was extremely tiny, dirty, smelly and very out of our comfort zone. We found cockroaches of the bed and the cleanest place I could find to unpack my clothes was the fridge.
The hotel wasn't even well priced.
If I had my time over I would have chosen something south of manhattan. It's cheaper and a better area.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your Hotel Riverside Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Riverside Studios New York
- Studios New York
- Riverside Studios New York City
- Hotel Riverside Studios Ny City
- Riverside Studios Hotel New York