I wanted somewhere to stay in Manhattan that was cheap but close to everything. This place is perfect for that! It's not a Hilton...but the room felt as cozy as any other hotel. The building is old and seems to be mostly all original so it looks a lil run-down....but personally I like the old rustic look/feel. The room was CLEAN and the sheets smelled and felt fresh, the room had a bed, fridge, sink, table, bed and TV....bathrooms are shared with others on the floor (but you use it privately - meaning not a locker room bathroom). The location is awesome - 2 blocks from subway station, few blocks from central park, quiet and NICE neighborhood. If you're travelling to NYC to be out of your room for most of your stay then this place is great!!!! If you're looking for a romantic-stay in your hotel room alot type of get-away...then this is the wrong place to stay. NOTE: this building was built as a luxury hotel in the 30's and went through a phase where it was "single occupancy apartments" and still serves as apartments for some people who have lived there 20-30 years.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your Hotel Riverside Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Riverside Studios New York
- Studios New York
- Riverside Studios New York City
- Hotel Riverside Studios Ny City
- Riverside Studios Hotel New York