Is it a 4 or 5 star hotel?....No, it is not; however, it is in a nice residential area and close to CVS, Duane Read Pharmacy, Cafe 71, Starbucks, Subway (restaurant and train), Grays Papaya, McDonald's, Riverside Park, and Broadway, and a few blocks away from Central Park. My family and I stayed for 5 nights, walked everywhere and never felt unsafe. It suited our needs perfectly and paid under $100 bucks a night! We were in the city to sightsee and not to stay at our hotel all day. We had an issue with our first room but the hotel clerk was friendly and courteous, they switched us to another room right away with no problem. The bathroom, towels, linens are clean and smell like bleach...(I like that). If you are looking for a hotel were you can be spoiled, go swimming, and to the spa, this is definitely NOT the place for you. If you are in the city to have fun, sightsee, and not spend all of your money on a hotel stay, then this is the hotel for you. The front desk clerk was kind enough to call a cab for us and gave us a discount coupon for our ride back to the airport. I cannot wait to go back, my family and I miss NYC already. We will stay at this hotel again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Hotel Riverside Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Riverside Studios New York
- Studios New York
- Riverside Studios New York City
- Hotel Riverside Studios Ny City
- Riverside Studios Hotel New York