The hotel was truly walking distance to Times Square and is located off of Korean Way, just a block or so away from Macy's and a few blocks from Penn station. Aside from having too few towels (there was one bath towel - no wash cloths) in the bathroom, the staff was friendly, the breakfast (continental & complimentary) was adequate, and the price (for New Years Eve) was pretty much on point. The complimentary WiFi and unlimited tea, coffee, hot chocolate were a plus! The elevators can be a bit slow, but please note, that while they do lead you outside, there is no entry to the lobby from the stairs. Overall though, I'd definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated nyma offers clean and elegant accommodations with free wireless Internet access, flat screen TVs, a fitness center, complimentary continental breakfast, free calls within the US and a lot more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Red Roof Inn, Travelocity, getaroom.com, EasyToBook, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your nyma, the New York Manhattan Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manhattan Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn Manhattan
- Red Roof Inn New York City
- New York City Red Roof Inn