Have stayed at the Bryant Park Hotel several times. The rooms are large and the bathrooms are huge. The service is exceptional - it is a "hip" hotel, but you will find no attitude from the employees, they are always polite and helpful. Don't miss out on having a drink in the cave-like bar - but go early unless you are in your 20's. You are an easy stroll to the shops on 5th Avenue as well as the theatre district.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bryant Park Hotel, NYC’s Fashion Address is nestled conveniently between 5th and 6th avenue across from the famous Bryant Park and a 5 minute walk to Times Square and 5th Ave shopping. Get a glimpse into the Cellar Bar, home to a number of fashion week parties and well known celebrity haunt. We are now offering free in room wired and wireless internet and Open Bar for all hotel guests, Mon – Fri from 5 –6pm. With casual elegance, pristine rooms, impeccable service and complimentary valet parking Friday and Saturday nights, The Bryant Park Hotel staff anxiously awaits your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tablet Hotels, Orbitz, Splendia, Tingo, Venere, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, getaroom.com and Otel so you can book your The Bryant Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryant Park New York City
- Bryant Park Hotel New York