This is the most modern-style hotel I've ever seen. The staff was great, even let us check in early, but the hotel itself just wasn't really our style. Very art deco and cold, but clean. When I needed an ironing board, it took the staff about 2 minutes to bring me one, which was great. The bar downstairs was beautiful, but seemed to have that young club-hopping crowd. Great view of the park across the street, and super close to all the great sites in mid-town. It wasn't especially romantic and I did not see one guest over the age of 45 there. But its great, if that's what you like.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bryant Park Hotel, NYC’s Fashion Address is nestled conveniently between 5th and 6th avenue across from the famous Bryant Park and a 5 minute walk to Times Square and 5th Ave shopping. Get a glimpse into the Cellar Bar, home to a number of fashion week parties and well known celebrity haunt. We are now offering free in room wired and wireless internet and Open Bar for all hotel guests, Mon – Fri from 5 –6pm. With casual elegance, pristine rooms, impeccable service and complimentary valet parking Friday and Saturday nights, The Bryant Park Hotel staff anxiously awaits your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tablet Hotels, Expedia, Amex, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Bryant Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryant Park New York City
- Bryant Park Hotel New York