“Excellent stay” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
St. Gallen, Switzerland
“Excellent stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

We stayed here for 5 nights and everything was excellent, no complaints. The staff was friendly, helpful, engaged and welcoming throughout the entire stay. The standard room located on the 6th floor was very modern and spotless. We were impressed with the doormen who always greeted us, opened the door/called elevator and even gave us directions. When booking this hotel we didn't expect it to be so close to everything (we didn't spend too much time on research) - but the location is fantastic! 5 minutes (walking) from Times Square and Empire State Building, located next to the 5th Avenue and around 20 minutes walking from Central Park! On the top of that you have the Bryant Park to take a break from all the city noise, have a breakfast, a coffee or plan the day trip. From the staff we particularly found Miguel and Louis sympathetic and very driven. It's a fantastic hotel to which we'll definitely return!

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
BryantParkHotel, Director of Front Office and Guest Services at The Bryant Park Hotel, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
What a wonderful 5 star rating! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I was so happy to see that the Doormen, Security, Housekeeping, Miguel and Luis took such great care of you. I couldn’t wait to show your review to them all. I am very fortunate to work with the best staff in the business. We can’t wait to welcome you back! Darren dsumner@bryantparkhotel.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (489)
Desio, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

We have been staying in bryant park hotel for a few days at the end of may ; my choice was driven mainly by the location which is really excellent and strategic . We enjoyed our stay since the beginning : the team was helpful and friendly and we were supported in all our need of infos , bookings and so on .
Our junior suite was quite nice with an astonishing view on the park and , on arrival , we did found a bottle of prosecco for our anniversary we talked about when reserving our room.
A special thank to Miguel and to Eric who arranged our visits to NY attractions.
We'll certainly be back there

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
BryantParkHotel, Director of Front Office and Guest Services at The Bryant Park Hotel, responded to this review, June 10, 2014
Happy Anniversary! And thank you for spending it with us! I am so happy to hear that Miguel and Eric took such great care of you. I am so fortunate to have them working with me. Honestly I have worked at several NYC hotels and I am blessed with the best staff. We can’t wait to welcome you back! I hope soon. Darren dsumner@bryantparkhotel.com
Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

Outstanding. Helpful staff, good room, spotless. This is an outstanding hotel. the location, the service, the cleanliness are all top-notch. One of my favorite hotels in Manhattan. Only thing that could be added is a guest computer, especially to print boarding passes. But overall, outstanding.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your 5 star review and for your wonderful praises and suggestions. I also greatly appreciate your kind words about cleanliness, we have the best Housekeeping Department and these ladies and gentlemen work so hard. Its so nice to see them get recognized. Thank you for making us your NYC hotel and if I can ever be of assistance please let me know. We can’t wait to welcome you back! Darren dsumner@bryantparkhotel.com
Stockholm, Sweden
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

It was a very nice hotel with great location and big, clean rooms. Loved the bathroom! The service was very good aswell. The restaurant Koi was great. Free bar in the afternoon was a nice surprice. Will definitely come back!

• Stayed May 2014
BryantParkHotel, Director of Front Office and Guest Services at The Bryant Park Hotel, responded to this review, June 11, 2014
Thank you for your review and amazing praises, especially regarding cleanliness. Our Housekeeping Department works so hard and it is so nice to see them receive such wonderful recognition. I am also glad you enjoyed the open bar in the Cellar Bar. We can’t wait to welcome you back! Darren; dsumner@bryantparkhotel.com
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

Our second visit and confirmed our initial impressions. Very friendly and competent staff from front desk to chambermaid. Spacious room ,with good bathroom and quiet. Everything we needed for a few days in New York - except coffee somewhere in room or in lobby.
Central location with park opposite and between 5th and 6th make this a convenient and pleasurable place to stay.

Room Tip: Corner room on 9th floor was quiet and spacious

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

BryantParkHotel, Director of Front Office and Guest Services at The Bryant Park Hotel, responded to this review, June 12, 2014
Thank you for recommending us and for giving us a 5! I also want to thank you for your thoughtful praises especially about the Front Desk and Housekeeping. I made sure to share your review with everyone so that they can see what a positive impact they all had on your stay. I hope you come back again! Darren; dsumner@bryantparkhotel.com
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

This hotel has lots of brilliant features, it ticks all the right boxes in terms of location, cleanliness and facilities. The reason I've given it a 5 star review is down to the fantastic staff. The staff in this hotel were the best of anywhere I've ever stayed, were so welcoming and genuine and couldn't do enough to help us make the most out of our trip.

We only stayed for 2 nights (we stayed in a suite so any longer would have bankrupted us!) but felt so at home and I was very sad to leave. It is pricey, but you get what you pay for.

Views out over the park made a lovely change as everywhere else I've stayed in NY look out onto other buildings. Be warned though, the park outside can get a bit noisey at weekends late on, so pack ear plugs!

The room and bathroom were immaculately clean and things like the hair dryer/radio/TV were good quality.

I'd love to go back here and highly recommend it - especially if you are celebrating a special occasion.

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
WOW!! What a wonderful review, I can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your experience. You have touched on so many good points, especially regarding the staff. I am so lucky to work with such an amazing team, the best in the business! I appreciate them every day and I am so glad that you saw in them what I see in them. We can’t wait to welcome you back! Darren; dsumner@bryantparkhotel.com
washington, dc
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

The Bryant Park Hotel is perfectly located for both business and pleasure. Right across from the newly invigorated Bryant Park, it is an easy walk to Broadway theaters, shopping, and midtown offices arrayed around Grand Central. Not quite as self consciously "hip" as a W and the rooms are nicer. The service is also friendlier. We were upgraded to a corner suite on the 10th floor, which was roomy and quiet, with a great bathroom (including a spacious stall shower). Very comfortable bed topped it off. Of course, you pay for quality -- it isn't cheap.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking Bryant Park on 40th are quiet, with good views.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
BryantParkHotel, Director of Front Office and Guest Services at The Bryant Park Hotel, responded to this review, June 6, 2014
Thank you so much for wonderful praises and for giving us a 5! I am so happy that you felt comfortable with us and that you enjoyed the location. It really is a great treat to have the park across the street, I am glad you took full advantage of it. I hope we get to see you again soon. Have a wonderful summer. Darren dsumner@bryantparkhotel.com

Been to The Bryant Park Hotel? Share your experiences!