My husband and I visited NYC for the first time over a long weekend to celebrate my birthday and had a fantastic stay. The staff were super friendly and extremely helpful. The room was lovely, very clean, modern and spacious. The location opposite Bryant Park was fantastic, particularly for first time visitors. The park was lovely, we were only a short work to Broadway, Time Square, the Empire State Building, and 5th Ave shopping. The subway station closest to the hotel will also take you straight to Yankee Stadium. A fantastic trip and the Bryant Park Hotel was a big part of that. Would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bryant Park Hotel, NYC’s Fashion Address is nestled conveniently between 5th and 6th avenue across from the famous Bryant Park and a 5 minute walk to Times Square and 5th Ave shopping. Get a glimpse into the Cellar Bar, home to a number of fashion week parties and well known celebrity haunt. We are now offering free in room wired and wireless internet and Open Bar for all hotel guests, Mon – Fri from 5 –6pm. With casual elegance, pristine rooms, impeccable service and complimentary valet parking Friday and Saturday nights, The Bryant Park Hotel staff anxiously awaits your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Splendia, Tablet Hotels, Tingo, Venere, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com, Amex and Otel so you can book your The Bryant Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryant Park New York City
- Bryant Park Hotel New York