So good that I have to make sure you get this review.
I wrote one before, but I am not sure it posted -- my computer is kind of screwy.
My husband and I were married there in the gothic styled Cellar Bar 1/2012. We returned 1/13 throwing a small get together with some close friends and family. You wouldn't necessarily expect a warm country-inn feeling from the staff of such a posh, upscale Manhattan hotel, but indeed you do. From the Luis at the front door, to Nicole behindt the front desk, to Jaime and Juan tending the Cellar Bar, sincere smiles abound. I credit Darren and Esther for managing the front desk and bar respectively as they do! I can't recommend the Bryant Park Hotel enough. Maybe I will see you there next January when we through our second anniversary party!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bryant Park Hotel, NYC’s Fashion Address is nestled conveniently between 5th and 6th avenue across from the famous Bryant Park and a 5 minute walk to Times Square and 5th Ave shopping. Get a glimpse into the Cellar Bar, home to a number of fashion week parties and well known celebrity haunt. We are now offering free in room wired and wireless internet and Open Bar for all hotel guests, Mon – Fri from 5 –6pm. With casual elegance, pristine rooms, impeccable service and complimentary valet parking Friday and Saturday nights, The Bryant Park Hotel staff anxiously awaits your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tablet Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Splendia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Bryant Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryant Park New York City
- Bryant Park Hotel New York