This hotel is very contemporary and high class. The location is great and walking distance to the metro and shops. The check in and out were very easy and the staff/valet were very helpful in recommending restaurants and things to see/do.
The rooms are very nice but the sleep quality wasn't the best...beds are very comfy but my neighbors woke me on several occasions. Walls are a bit thin.
The hotel and the restaurant here are a bit pricey. I was here on business so it was not my dime.... but I would stay here again because having traveled alone, I felt really safe in this area. I walked the park across the street and all around. It's a great location and worth the money!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bryant Park Hotel, NYC’s Fashion Address is nestled conveniently between 5th and 6th avenue across from the famous Bryant Park and a 5 minute walk to Times Square and 5th Ave shopping. Get a glimpse into the Cellar Bar, home to a number of fashion week parties and well known celebrity haunt. We are now offering free in room wired and wireless internet and Open Bar for all hotel guests, Mon – Fri from 5 –6pm. With casual elegance, pristine rooms, impeccable service and complimentary valet parking Friday and Saturday nights, The Bryant Park Hotel staff anxiously awaits your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tablet Hotels, Amex, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Bryant Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryant Park New York City
- Bryant Park Hotel New York