Stayed here for one night last week, on a business trip, and really the experience was great.
Location for me it´s perfect because the company I work for, is literally across the street, on the other side of the park. Room is big, perfectly clean, with fantastic big windows and a great view to the park. Service and staff very friendly, and for my (positive) surprise, was almost the first time in the US, in a hotel in the US, where I had the perception that when you ask for something, people are waiting for a tip. I will never get used to the "tip culture" in the US, and usually I give tips when the service is perfect, and here, in this place, you never feel the pressure to give tip.
On thing which could make things perfect: a coffee machine in the room, but anyway, can fully recommend the hotel, and I would not doubt to stay here again in my next trip
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bryant Park Hotel, NYC’s Fashion Address is nestled conveniently between 5th and 6th avenue across from the famous Bryant Park and a 5 minute walk to Times Square and 5th Ave shopping. Get a glimpse into the Cellar Bar, home to a number of fashion week parties and well known celebrity haunt. We are now offering free in room wired and wireless internet and Open Bar for all hotel guests, Mon – Fri from 5 –6pm. With casual elegance, pristine rooms, impeccable service and complimentary valet parking Friday and Saturday nights, The Bryant Park Hotel staff anxiously awaits your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Splendia, TravelClick, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Amex, Venere and Otel so you can book your The Bryant Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryant Park New York City
- Bryant Park Hotel New York