I just returned from a weekend trip to visit my daughter in New York. I've stayed at many good hotels in the city over the years. I would recommend Bryant Park as an excellent hotel option. The design and decor are beautiful, and the service was wonderful: courteous, prompt, efficient and friendly. Chase at the front desk was exceptionally helpful - as were the concierge, room service, the security people, other front desk people, everyone was great. The hotel's location is excellent - it is convenient to everything and directly across the street from Bryant Park and the New York Public Library so the immediate area is lovely too. I highly recommend this hotel and look forward to returning!
- Also Known As:
- Bryant Park Hotel
- Bryant Park New York City
- Bryant Park Hotel New York
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bryant Park Hotel, NYC’s Fashion Address is nestled conveniently between 5th and 6th avenue across from the famous Bryant Park and a 5 minute walk to Times Square and 5th Ave shopping. Get a glimpse into the Cellar Bar, home to a number of fashion week parties and well known celebrity haunt. We are now offering free in room wired and wireless internet and Open Bar for all hotel guests, Mon – Fri from 5 –6pm. With casual elegance, pristine rooms, impeccable service and complimentary valet parking Friday and Saturday nights, The Bryant Park Hotel staff anxiously awaits your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Amex, Splendia, Tingo, Venere, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Priceline so you can book your The Bryant Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.