Stayed here for 3 nights in September with my husband.
The location for us was PERFECT. A subway station just a few hundred feet from hotel, walking distance to Rockefeller Center, Times Square.
We were warmly greeted when checking in. Got to our king sized bedroom and were happily suprised that Chase at the front desk arranged for a sparkling wine on ice and happy anniversary balloon awaited us! I had mentioned in our reservation that we were celebrating our anniversary.
Our room didnt have a view, just of the building next to us that was under repairs. I had to keep the blinds shut if it was during the day and I was dressing, as there were guys right out the window working.
Room was clean, bathroom was large and clean. Great smelling bath products, nice towels and bathrobes.
Our first night was a Friday, so we enjoyed complimentary open bar in the basement lounge. This was great and was such a nice perk after our 12 hours of traveling that day. Cant remember the bartenders name, but he made me 2 great drinks!
We used the concierge one time (cant remember her name) to recommend an Italian restuarant and make reservations. Restaurant was great!
The doorman Mo was very helpful and always smiling! He helped flag down cabs and opened the door for us always.
On check out, we were heading to another hotel in NYC (sad we had to leave), and the bellman held my suitcase while I toured the city for a few hours. When I came back, they gave me a bottle of water and asked if I needed to use the facilities. While this may not seem like much, to me, its the little things like this that make this hotel top notch.
My only issues I had were not having a coffee maker in our room or in the lobby. Also, some of the outlets in the room were too loose to hold my phone charger.
I must say, all the staff were very friendly, helpful and informed. I highly recommend The Bryant Park Hotel! If I'm ever back in NYC, I will definately be staying there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bryant Park Hotel, NYC’s Fashion Address is nestled conveniently between 5th and 6th avenue across from the famous Bryant Park and a 5 minute walk to Times Square and 5th Ave shopping. Get a glimpse into the Cellar Bar, home to a number of fashion week parties and well known celebrity haunt. We are now offering free in room wired and wireless internet and Open Bar for all hotel guests, Mon – Fri from 5 –6pm. With casual elegance, pristine rooms, impeccable service and complimentary valet parking Friday and Saturday nights, The Bryant Park Hotel staff anxiously awaits your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tablet Hotels, Orbitz, Splendia, Tingo, Venere, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your The Bryant Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryant Park New York City
- Bryant Park Hotel New York