I stayed here twice - Jan and Feb 2013.
Location is great - very central. Close to Times Square and NY Penn station.
Sushi restraint is great. Bar downstairs very NY cool - if you're into that sort of thing.
Rooms good size and very bright. Staff make is special. Everyone from the door man to receptionist remembered me on return and said "welcome back". That means something.
Would recommend. It's not cheap but quality hotels in this part of the world never are.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bryant Park Hotel, NYC’s Fashion Address is nestled conveniently between 5th and 6th avenue across from the famous Bryant Park and a 5 minute walk to Times Square and 5th Ave shopping. Get a glimpse into the Cellar Bar, home to a number of fashion week parties and well known celebrity haunt. We are now offering free in room wired and wireless internet and Open Bar for all hotel guests, Mon – Fri from 5 –6pm. With casual elegance, pristine rooms, impeccable service and complimentary valet parking Friday and Saturday nights, The Bryant Park Hotel staff anxiously awaits your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Splendia, Amex, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Bryant Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryant Park New York City
- Bryant Park Hotel New York