Stayed here for 2 nights recently and it's probably the nicest boutique hotel I have stayed in NYC. Rooms are spacious and well appointed...large bathrooms with exceptional amenities. Free high speed wifi and desk with proper overhead lighting make ths perfect for catching up on work as well. The Asian restaurant, Koi, serves excellent meals (even though room service!). Cellar bar s very hip and does get crowded in the evenings....only suggestion would be skip the expense breakfast and grab something at the French cafe (la pain qoutidien) which is a few doors down from the hotel....
- Also Known As:
- Bryant Park Hotel
- Bryant Park New York City
- Bryant Park Hotel New York
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bryant Park Hotel, NYC’s Fashion Address is nestled conveniently between 5th and 6th avenue across from the famous Bryant Park and a 5 minute walk to Times Square and 5th Ave shopping. Get a glimpse into the Cellar Bar, home to a number of fashion week parties and well known celebrity haunt. We are now offering free in room wired and wireless internet and Open Bar for all hotel guests, Mon – Fri from 5 –6pm. With casual elegance, pristine rooms, impeccable service and complimentary valet parking Friday and Saturday nights, The Bryant Park Hotel staff anxiously awaits your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Amex, Venere, Travelocity, Otel, EasyToBook, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your The Bryant Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.